Resources: Helpful Web-based Technical Resources
A collection of handy web sites.
Assorted Technical References:
- All About Circuits
- Online textbooks for electricity and electronics learning.
- Electronics 2000
- Numerous electronics related calculators and references (UK site).
- Electronix Express
- Compilation of electronics tips and reference charts.
- Radio Electronics
- Resources and analysis for electronics engineers.
- Map of Effective Ground Conductivity in the United States
- Online resource to determine ground conductivity in your area. Located on the Federal Communications Commission web site.
- Formerly the MIT list of radio stations on the internet. Lookup terrestrial AM and FM radio stations by location, streaming radio stations and unused frequencies online.
- Information to configure your router's port forwarding for Shoutcast and other online applications. Router configuration information sorted by manufacturer.
Technical Support Forums:
- Breakaway Broadcast Processor Support Forum
- Online forum for users of the Breakaway Broadcast Processor software.
- RadioDJ Support Forum
- Online forum for users of RadioDJ Automation.
- RadioLogik Automation Forum
- Unofficial support forum for Radiologik Automation for Macintosh software.
- Rangemaster Transmitter Forum
- Online forum for users of Hamilton Rangemaster transmitters (on Yahoo Groups).
- SSTran Transmitter Forum
- Online forum for users of SSTran AMT3000 kit transmitters (on Yahoo Groups).
- StationPlaylist Forum
- Online forum for users of StationPlaylist Radio Automation (on Yahoo Groups).
- ZaraRadio Forum
- Online forum for users of ZaraRadio Radio Automation (on Yahoo Groups).